Sardinia is a fantastic island which will offer you great rides around historical and cultural sites.
Let yourself be tempted by Sardinia’s beautiful crescent-shaped beaches, delicious local cuisine and fragrant wines.
This itinerary will take you from Toulon or Marseille to Sardinia via Corsica. Our team has chosen comfortable accommodation which will enable you to make the most out of your trip. Your ferry crossing is also included in the price.
Click here for a 10-day version of this trip with 2 additional nights in Corsica.
Your day by day program
Ferry crossing in the evening. Ferry crossing with your motorbike, in a pullman seat...
Arrival in Bastia or Ajaccio in the morning.
Today, you will head south to reach Bonifacio, where you will be able to take the ferry to Sardina. Once there, you will ride to inland regions and stop in a spa resort.
Night in a 3 star hotel in Castelsardo.
After breakfast, hop on your motorbike and speed off to charming little Sardinian villages, with their old churches, beautiful lakes and sea caves. You will finish today’s journey near the coastline and stay in a hotel which is five minutes away from the beach.
Night in a 3 star hotel in Tresnuraghes.
During today’s journey, you will ride along beach roads to reach the south of Sardinia, a stunningly wild and lesser-known part of the island. You will discover abandoned villages where Sardinian miners used to live. Admire the beaches and sand dunes of the Costa Verde. In the evening, you will stop in a little town, rich in charm and history.
Night in a 3 star hotel in Iglesias.
After breakfast, you will get to explore the southern tip of Sardinia. Once there, you will discover a natural park which is a home for many different bird species. You will also have the opportunity to visit a mine, an underground cave or to stroll down the white sandy beaches of the island.
Back to your hotel in Iglesias.
Today, you will cross the island from West to East and discover exotic Nuraghe ruins and beautiful villages as well as magnificent inland lakes. You will ride through Orgosolo, a little village which became famous for its murales. These political paintings reflect all the different aspects of Sardinian life and can be found almost everywhere in the village. You will also soon reach one of the most famous thermal spas.
Night in a 3 star hotel in Cala Gonone.
After breakfast, you will ride northwards along beautiful beaches and have the opportunity to visit Olbia before returning to Santa Teresa di Gallura where you will take the ferry back to Bonifacio after lunch. Once there, you will ride to Ajaccio or Bastia and take the ferry back to Toulon or Marseille.
Your trip ends once you arrive in Toulon or Marseille.
Every day from the beginning of February to the end of November.
- Toulon or Marseille
- Toulon or Marseille
- Hotels *** (double or twin bedrooms)
- From 2.
- From 100km and up to 250km a day.
- Supplement per person for July and August departures : 120€
- Supplement for a single room : 180€
- Supplement cabin low and mid-season : 79€
- Supplement cabin high season : 119€
- Tripy 2 GPS rental for 6 days : 75€
- GPS tracks on USB stick : 25€
- Corsican motorbike t-Shirt (size and colour to be confirmed later) : 15€
- Ferry crossing from Toulon or Marseille to Bastia and from Bastia to Toulon or Marseille (the fare includes a crossing for two people sharing a motorbike)
- Ferry crossing with your motorbike Corsica to Sardinia and from Sardinia to Corsica (the fare includes a crossing for two people sharing a motorbike)
- Accommodation in hôtel ***
- Information package with maps and road-books
- Transfers which are not included in the tour
- Personal travel insurance
- Beverages and meals
- Motorbike rental, repair costs, fines and speed tickets
- Visits of tourist sites
- Optional activities which are not included in the tour
- Personal expenses
Sardinia by motorbike (from Toulon) – 9 day version with ferry crossing included
Sardinia - With a road-book - 9 days / 8 nights
Sardinia by motorbike via Corsica – 10 day version with ferry crossing included
Corsica - Sardinia - With a road-book - 10 days / 9 nights