Discover Haute-Corse off the beaten track. Take advantage of this trip to learn more about off-road motorcycling with the help of an FFM-certified instructor guide.
You'll plunge right into the heart of Corsican culture, with its livestock breeders, scrubland trails and heavenly beaches, and you'll want to come back again and again. And that's just as well, as other courses are in the pipeline. Off-roading will soon hold no secrets for you.
Your day by day program
Welcome to the Isle of Beauty! If you're arriving by motorcycle, we'll meet you in Borgo at the agency parking lot. If you're arriving by air, we'll pick you up at the airport. After collecting your bikes, you'll get to know your guide and the group before setting off a few kilometers from the agency for your off-road training.
Once you've learned the basics of off-roading, it's time to put them into practice. In the afternoon, you'll set off on a bucolic off-road circuit through the orange groves and dykes of the Casinca plain.
Overnight in a charming inn in Sisco.
On this second day, you'll set out to conquer the Cape Mountains. After a few kilometers of asphalt warm-up, you'll hit the first track. You'll then take to the roads of the Cape, which will lead you to an aerial runway where a lunch break and photo opportunity is mandatory. You'll then continue to criss-cross the Cape, alternating between beautiful tracks and panoramic roads.
Approx. 120 km.
Overnight in Sisco in a charming inn.
On your last day on the slopes, you'll mount your bikes and head south, away from Cap Corse. Today's objective, apart from having fun, is to reach Saleccia beach via a fairly easy trail. Road sections with superb scenery will be mandatory to reach this objective, although there will be a few trails to explore along the way.
On arrival at the beach, you can enjoy the paradise-like setting and take a swim.
Once you've eaten and rested, it's time to get back in the saddle. The ride back to the agency will be a mixture of tracks and winding roads.
Once you've washed your bikes, you'll be debriefed and it's time to say goodbye. A shuttle will take you to the airport.
Approx. 130 km.
End of stay
Contact us if you'd like an extra night, or to continue your stay in Corsica.
April to November.
Departures for groups formed on request
- Nights in a traditional B&B, in a double room
- From 4 persons
- Beginner trails, sometimes narrow and winding roads. Between 100 and 150 km per day
- Luggage remains at the accommodation or is transported on the bikes.
- Single room supplement : 130€
- Motorcycle rental : Royal Enfield : 238€
- Corsica motorcycle T-shirt (model and size to be specified later) : 15€
- Nights in a traditional B&B
- Breakfasts, picnic lunches and dinners
- Supervision by an FFM-certified instructor-guide.
- Assistance 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., during your stay.
- Air or sea transport
- Motorcycle, any repairs and fines
- Drinks and beverages
- Additional leisure activities
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned under "Price includes".