Motorbike and 125cc rental in CorsicaWether you are travelling with us or coming to the Isle of Beauty on your own, you can rent a motorbike at our office. We can even pick you up at Bastia airport or at your hotel (Bastia and its surroundings). Direct flights to Bastia Poretta are available from London, Manchester, Bristol between March and October.
Our motorbike rental service is availbale all year long.
Our motorbikes and 125cc
- New for 2019 BMW R1250 GS (Lowered or standard version)
THE star of BMW trails in a new and more powerful version! Everyone loves it, everyone wants it. You can now rent it to enjoy the fantastic Corsican roads. In a lowered version for the pleasure of most or in a standard version for height, it is up to you. Luggage storage: 74 l in total for the two side cases and 48 l for the top case. Tariff T4.
- BMW R1200 GS (Lowered or standard version)
THE star of BMW trails! Everyone loves it, everyone wants it. You can finally rent it to enjoy the fantastic Corsican roads. In lowered version for the pleasure of the greatest number or standard height, it is up to you. Luggage storage: 77 litres in total for the two side cases and 32 litres for the top case. Tariff T4.
- New for 2019 Yamaha NIKEN GT
Bite the dust with three wheels and bring new joy to your biking experience. Exclusive to Corsica, rent the bike of the future! With unparalleled cornering performance, the NIKEN will take your driving to another level. We cannot help but be impressed by the bike's stability. With 850cm3, this bike-alien is equipped with the latest technologies (including two 12V plugs), a comfortable seat and a luggage capacity of 50 litres on this GT model. Do you dare to be inspired? Tariff T3.
- New for 2019 BMW F850 GS (Lowered or standard version)
The adventurer: with its powerful motor, its ergonomic and comfortable cockpit, its great autonomy, you could go twice around the island before you notice that you are tired... A delight. Reserved for tall riders (>1m80)! Luggage storage : 74 l in total for the two side cases and 48 l for the top case. Tariff T3.
- BMW F800 GS Adventure
The adventurer: With its powerful engine, comfortable riding position and excellent fuel consumption, you could ride twice around the island without feeling even a little bit tired. The BMW 800GS Adventure is royality in the biking world. Luggage storage: 77 litres in total for the two side cases and 32 litres for the top case. Tariff T3.
- New for 2019 BMW F850 GS (Lowered or standard version)
The 850 GS is the successor to the 800 GS! It remains an excellent riding bike, economical in use and easy to ride and more powerful than the previous version. Lighter and not as high as the 850 GS adventure, this bike will allow you to approach the roads of Corsica in complete serenity. Luggage storage: 74 l in total for the two side cases and 48 l for the top case. Tarif T3.
- BMW F800 GS (Lowered version)
In the same range as the famous 1200 GS, the GS 800 is a very good touring motorcycle with excellent fuel consumption and easy to drive. Lighter and lower than the 800 GS adventure, this bike will allow you to tackle the Corsican roads with confidence. Luggage storage: 77 litres in total for the two side cases and 32 litres for the top case. Tariff T3.
- BMW F800 R
The BMW mid-size roadster will seduce you with its versatility. Powerful with 90 horsepower, and maneuverable with an improved gas grip, it is suitable for small jigs with a 790mm saddle. Luggage storage: 77 litres in total for the two side cases and 32 litres for the top case. Tariff T3.
- New for 2019 BMW F750 GS
The versatile trail par excellence: docile engine, very handy cycle part, low seat height (very suitable for small riders), the 750GS is aimed at a very wide audience in search of adventure. Its comfortable position allows you to travel comfortably and to easily follow Corsican curves. Luggage storage: 74 l in total for the two side cases and 48 l for the top case. Tarif T3.
- New for 2019 Yamaha Tracer 700
The Yamaha Tracer ticks all of the touring boxes. For a one-day ride-out or for a longer trip, you can count on this versatile motorcycle. With a saddle height of 835mm and a weight of 213kg, it is a world leader in its class for being both light and manageable. As well as being practicle, the Tracer 700 is the perfect fun bike too, and proves that a sports-tourer doesn't need to be big and bulky to put a smile on your face. Luggage: 66 litres in total for the two side-cases and 46 litres for the top case. Tariff T3.
- BMW F700 GS This is a multipurpose trail bike par excellence. With a docile engine, easy manoeuvrability and reduced saddle height, the 700GS is attractive to a wide audience in search of adventure. Luggage storage: 77 litres in total for the two side cases and 32 litres for the top box. Tariff T3.
- Suzuki Vstrom 650 ABS
Your ideal machine for the Corsican roads. The Suzuki V-Strom has been designed with the rider in mind. Lighter, more fun and easier to control than big-bore adventure bikes, the V-Strom is comfortable, reliable and has an average fuel consumption. Luggage storage: 82 litres in total for the two side cases and 37 litres for the top case. Tariff T3.
- Honda NC750X
This is the Swiss army knife of the team! This has become one of the most popular bikes in Europe and quite rightly so! Its combination of torque-laden parallel twin cylinder engine, frugal fuel economy and tough adventure-style chassis, comfortable riding position and good looks has made it a winner as a superb stylish “do-it-all” tool. Honda has included convenient details such as the helmet storage space where the fuel tank would normally be. ABS as standard. Luggage storage: 74 litres in total for the two side cases and 42 litres for the top case. Tariff T3.
- Honda CB500X
Honda is presenting its new CB500X made for adventure and offering comfort, versatility and safety in a lightweight model with only 195kgs and a seat height of 810mm. Equipped with ABS, this bike is supplied with a full GIVI set. Luggage storage: 74 litres in total for the two side cases and 42 litres for the top case. Tariff T2.
- Honda CB500F
This is a nifty little “big” bike which is perfect for both new and experienced riders alike. Its compact dimensions make it easy to ride and manoeuvre. With a lively performance and sharp handling, it is an interesting and fun bike and will be a great choice for those who are looking for a middleweight. ABS as standard. Luggage storage: 44 litres in total for the two side cases and 42 litres for the top case. Tariff T2.
- Triumph Bonneville Aaah, the Bonny! Who cannot possibly love the Triumph Bonneville? This is one of our firm favourites. With classic vintage looks, this is a charming bike for gently exploring the island and soaking up the idyllic Corsican countryside. The bike has a low centre of gravity, a comfortable seat that your passenger will be truly thankful for and an engine that will meet your demands in every situation. Tariff T3.
- Suzuki VanVan 125cc
A cool little bike, ideal for cruising around the coast and going to the beach. Fun and easy to use, the Van Van provides an enjoyable way to get around on your holiday! Luggage storage: Only a top case ! Impossibility to add side cases. Tariff T1.
- Suzuki Burgman 125cc
Comfortable, stylish, practical, well equipped and with good protection, the Suzuki Burgman 125 is a great way to discover Corsica on 2 wheels. Tariff T1.
Our conditions for hire
- Drivers must be over the age of 20 and to have held a full motorbike license for more than 1 years.
- Drivers must not have had their license retracted for a full 3 years preceding the rental.
- A valid, full motorbike license, proof of address and passport are compulsory and must be shown before the rental can take place.
- Riding a 125cc in France is not allowed with a simple car driving license, even if you can drive in your country.
- A safety deposit in the amount of the damage excess will be held on a credit card (Visa or Mastercard only, no debit card).
- A non refundable deposit of 200€ per bike is taken upon each reservation.
Theft and damage to the luggage are not covered by the damage waiver.
- All of the motorbikes that we rent are the most current models available
- We have a fully comprehensive insurance
- We can organise for you: a complete touring holiday, accommodation, evening meals, pretty much anything you need to enjoy your holiday on Corsica
of low-cost rentals
It is possible to find other motorbike rental companies with lower prices. Just make sure that the rental company is fully registered and has all of the necessary licenses and insurance to hire motorbikes. Without these insurances and licences, you will find yourself in real difficulty should you have an accident during your motorbike hire.