This holiday has been thoughtfully put together for riders who are keen to discover Corsica without having to transport their bags to new hotels every day. You will have time to enjoy your surroundings, as well as benefit from the day rides we have put together for you. You will be staying in two 3 star hotels. The first hotel is based in the Balagne (in Calvi or a nearby village) and is ideally located for those who wish to explore the northern part of the island. The second hotel is nearer Porto Vecchio where you will be able to enjoy southern landscapes.
Your day by day program
Once in Bastia, you will ride to the opposite side of island and explore the seaside resort of St Florent. Next, you will ride through the Désert des Agriates and reach the Balagne region where you will get to see landscapes dotted with olive groves and beaches lapped by waters like liquid glass. In the evening, you will go back to your hotel where you will be able to go for a swim and celebrate your first day on the island. Just remember to take off your helmet!
You will spend the night in a 3 star hotel with swimming pool, situated in the Balagne region (Calvi or a village nearby).
Distance: approximately 170km.
You will ride into the region’s undulating hinterlands and explore its enchanting hamlets. You may also wish to swim in one of the meandering rivers nearby. A walk in this area is possible too. On the way back, you will have the opportunity to visit a farm where you will be invited to try a great variety of traditional Corsican food.
You will spend the night in a hotel.
Distance: approximately 130km.
Today, you will ride along sensational winding roads in order to discover Galéria’s bay. On your way there, you will also get to ride through one of the most scenic coast roads in Europe. This road will lead you to a mountain pass, where you will be able to capture on camera the exquisite surrounding landscapes. Finally, you will make your way back to your hotel via winding hinterland lanes.
Distance: approximately 250km.
On the fourth day of the tour, you will take the road to Corte, the former capital of the island. As mentioned in the information package, you are strongly advised to stop there for lunch and try traditional Corsican food – we have some good recommendations too! Later on, you will ride along white sandy beaches on the East Coast. In the evening, you will get to stay in a 3 star hotel.
Distance: approximately 190km.
Today’s stage will lead you to discover the magnificent natural landscapes of the Great South such as Palombaggia, ‘the most beautiful’ beach in Corsica, the spectacular chalk cliffs of Bonifacio, the Gulf of Spérone and the Lavezzi Islands… Taking a boat trip there is highly recommended in order to visit the natural caves and to really enjoy the beauty of the area. Your visit to the Lavezzi islands will undoubtedly be a precious moment. Why not bring along your swimming gear and go for a swim?
You will return to your hotel in the evening.
Distance: approximately 124km.
On the sixth day of the tour, Corsica will have even more surprises in store for you! As you ride back to the heart of the island, you will get to explore the superb stone villages of the Alta Rocca. The lake of Ospédale and its forest will surely blow you away. However, the real highlight of the day will be the famous Needles of Bavella (a walk in this area is possible). On your way back, you will also be able to enjoy swimming in natural pools at Solenzara.
You will return to your hotel in the evening.
Distance: approximately 169km. Distances can be shortened.
Depending on your time of departure, you will be able to benefit from a final day of adventure and discovery or to opt for a shorter version of the trip. If you have time, you will ride along the small roads of the Castagniccia region, one of the wildest and most authentic regions of Corsica. You will then travel to the small region of the Nebbiu before reaching Bastia, your destination point.
The tour ends here, in Bastia.
From the beginning of April to the end of October.
- Bastia or any other port. We can also organize ferry crossings or airport pick-up services from Bastia airport directly to our hire shop. For more details or if you would like a fly-drive option, please contact us either by email or telephone.
- Bastia or any other port. If you are hiring a motorbike, we can organise a transfer from our hire shop directly to the airport.
- In 3-star hotels - Double or twin room
- From two.
- Up to 160km a day approximately.
- Supplement per person for July and August departures : 285€
- Supplement for a single room : 375€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T0) : 351€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T1) : 465€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T2) : 560€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T3) : 665€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T4) : 778€
- Rental motorbike (Tariff T5) : 1045€
- Nights in hotels *** (double bedrooms)
- The travel file including a digital roadbook accessible on a mobile application in English or French
- Transport options to and from the island
- Other transfers which are not included in the tour
- Meals (except breakfasts) and beverages
- Personal travel insurance
- Motorbike rental
- Repair costs
- Fines and speed tickets
- Visits of tourist sites
- Optional activities which are not included in the tour
- Personal expenses
Corsica by motorbike - sea and mountains in two 3 star hotels with swimming pool
Corsica - With a road-book - 7 days / 6 nights